Lean Six Sigma Training Courses
- Welcome to the largest provider of Lean Six Sigma Training courses providing the best of both Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to achieve corporate excellence
- The course teaches you how to effectively apply unique tools and specialist techniques in order to achieve corporate success
- Our Lean Six Sigma courses are delivered by highly experienced consultants who are regarded as the best in the industry
- Our Lean Six Sigma training courses improve business processes, eliminate waste & increase profits
- You will learn how to successfully deploy a combination of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to drive business performance
- Book online below or speak to our Lean Six Sigma learning advisor on 0800 0354 348
Lean Six Sigma Training Training Calendar
Who will be teaching my course?
Our instructors all have a wealth of industry experience including critical expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do I receive upon booking?
We provide pre-course reading, the Statistics Without Tears & The Machine that Changed the World books, The Six Sigma courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Is there pre-study work?
Yes, following confirmation of booking there is pre course work to be done prior to the course
Are there any prerequisites for the examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Yellow Belt examination, however, candidates must achieve a pass at the Yellow Belt level before completing the Green Belt examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Yellow Belt exam is multiple choice and the Green Belt exam is multiple choice
Are exams included?
Yes all exams are provided
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Lean Six Sigma Training
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a 5 day intensive course; our trainers impart professional knowledge of all the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt topics:
House of Quality
Voice of the Customer
Critical to Quality Requirements (CTQ)
Identify and segment
Hi –level Process map
Measurement Process and Plan
Data Definition and Sources
Measuring Yield and Capability
Implementing the Measure Plan
Variation and Defect Analysis
Process Mapping & Analysis
Value Stream Analysis
Cause & Effect Analysis (CNX)
Level Scheduling SMED
Developing Solution Options
How to run Kiasen events and Improvements teams
FMEA Risk Analysis
Simple and necessary documentation
Bar and R Charts
Lean Six Sigma Score Cards
This course includes both the Yellow and Green Belt Examinations.
Please contact your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Learning Advisor on 0800 0354348 or email email@example.com
The course includes the following:
Yellow & Green Belt exams
Lean Six Sigma courseware folder
The Statistics Without Tears book
- “A very educational week! I am looking forward to progressing to the next level.”By Rachel Stokes (30/7/12)
- “Good value course with lots of work and excellent materials.”By Andrew Haines (4/9/12)
- “I was a bit hesitant to take such an intense course but the end result was beyond my highest expectations.”By James Parson (30/8/12)
- “An excellent in-depth course that made it possible for me to reach this high standard.”By Katharine Gibson (18/9/12)
- “Thank you for an informative and educational week.”By Nick Ross (12/9/12)
We do not currently have a video for this topic